Founder and President of School4Schools.com LLC & The A+ Club, Bromley is a historian, published author, entrepreneur, teacher, and award-winning educator.
Bromley is dedicated to helping students of all levels and capabilities to find the success they need and deserve in school, believing that students should not be denied their opportunities and dreams just because they haven't figured out the workflow, processes and often irrelevant demands of school.
Bromley is married to a successful businesswoman who is an inspiration for all the students, especially the young ladies from Bromley's high school classes and among our A+ Club students for whom she stands as example and mentor. One of their children graduated from Simmons College in Boston with a B.S degree in Cognitive Neuroscience and the other is a talented guitarist and musician based in Miami, FL, who earned a computer science degree while tearing up the South Florida music scene.
The family adores their Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Puck & Macduff, and we dearly miss little Stella d'Artois, whom we was lost in June of 2020, and Artemis, whom we lost in January of 2022.
Bromley c.v. includes:
Founder & President. School4Schools.com LLC & The A+ Club, 2012 to present. Student support service, Arlington, Virginia.
- AP US Government teacher, Junior States of America, Stanford campus, Palo Alto, CA, 2013
- Social Studies Teacher and Department Chair, Archbishop Carroll High School, Washington, DC, 2006-2012
- Founder & President. American Merchants, Inc., $15mm export and distribution company dedicated to the sale of U.S. consumer products in Latin America, 1987-1996.
- William Howard Taft and the First Motoring Presidency, 1909-1913, McFarland & Co., Jefferson, NC, 2003.
- Stretching It: The Story of the Limousine, Society of Automotive Engineers, Warrendale, PA, 2002.
Papers & Articles
- Presented to various conferences of political science, U.S. and automotive history.
- Regular contributor to the finest periodicals in automotive history, Automobile Quarterly, and The Review of the Society of Automotive Historians.
- Consultant and appearing on various History Channel, TLC, and Discovery Channel documentaries, 2003 to 2006,
- Expert for various New York Times and Washington Post articles on automotive history.
- Featured on the Historical Vehicle Association's 'This Car Matters" series which you can see here: