- We tutor all middle, high school & college math
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2 tutoring
- Geometry tutoring
- Trigonometry tutoring
- Precalculus tutoring
- Calculus tutoring, including Calculus A/B & B/C
- We hire engineering students who are expert at math & know real-world applications of mathematics
- One-on-one, direct tutoring for content and skills enhancement
- Video-conference with whiteboard, screen sharing, audio-visual, and document sharing
- We tutor in math, science, foreign languages, history, literature, social sciences: all subjects!
- Our teachers &university graduate and undergrad student tutors are experts in their areas of study.
Direct Tutoring Subjects
- Chemistry tutoring
- Biology & Anatomy tutoring
- Physics tutoring
- Engineering tutoring
- US History
- World History
- US Government
- English & Literature
- Essay writing & essay review
- Spanish tutoring
- French tutoring
- Arabic tutoring
Test Preparation Tutoring
- Honors, Advanced & Accelerated Courses
- AP Chemistry
- AP Calculus A/B or B/C
- AP US Government
- AP Comparative Politics
- AP World History
- AP Geography
- AP Literature
- IB Programs: please call for review of student needs.
- SAT 1 & 2 Tests ("New" SAT)
- State standardized tests (SOL, MSA, Regents. etc)
- Our tutors have one thing in common: they love seeing kids succeed.
- Our tutors are experts in their subject areas and are passionate about teaching and learning.
- Teacher tutors: we employ only caring, expert and experienced classroom teachers.
- Plan 1: High-level college student tutor with content area expertise: $40 / hr.
- Plan 2:Experienced high-school teacher with content area expertise: $65/hr.
- Plan 3: In-home tutoring: DC Metro area only. Please call for details
Why online tutoring?
- Video-conference tutoring makes for convenient, easy scheduling for students and parents
- It allows us to bring in the very best teachers and student tutors who wouldn't have the time or desire to drive to student houses or schools.
- Our teachers work when they are free, and we match them to student schedules.
- Flexible & convenient.
- No commute or other fees.
- We use the latest technologies in video-conferencing, screen sharing, remote control & interactive whiteboards.
- Home computer required (microphone and camera not necessary).