A+ Club student support service for homework help,
tutoring, academic coaching and better grades!
We help students set goals, track work… and get it done.
Our program works: 94% of monthly clients stay with us month to month.
And every one of our students improves in school.
Call now to find out why to (703) 271-5334
or schedule a free consultation.
No obligations, just good information.
Effective, affordable student support.
** Serving Middle, High School & College Students **
We work with students across the USA.
- Student Support Service -
- High School & College Student Tutoring -
Here for a quick welcome note from Michael, founder of The A+ Club from School4Schools.com LLC
Click here for printable + Club brochure
- Improve your grades!
- Remove the burdens of student-parent arguments over homework and grades!
- Take responsibility for your work!
- Affordable, comprehensive student support starting $135 per month.
Monthly support includes:
- Daily assignment updates by email from teacher and school web pages
- Web-based HomeworkTracker for assignment management, tracking, and oversight
- Scheduled, weekly conversation with an experienced, professional educator for honest reflection, review, and problem solving
- On-demand essay review for writing improvement
- Tutoring and content help from our college student tutors
Expert, convenient, affordable tutoring in all subject areas, starting $40 / hour. Here for information about our direct tutoring programs.
What we do
Our hourly tutoring engages students with expert guidance in all subjects with easy scheduling and affordable prices. All of our tutoring students also engage our Reflective process of articulation and ownership of academic responsibilities.
Our monthly student support service helps kids perform better at school through constant, positive oversight. We do this by encouraging students to reflect on their responsibilities, needs and goals, and then we help them track their work and remind them until it gets done. Some people call it “academic coaching.” We call it “articulation” and “accountability” because we want students and not tutors to take control.
We Work Anywhere
By employing the latest telephone, web, and video-conferencing technologies, all of our “face time,” whether for hourly tutoring or monthly support, is virtual and can be done from and to anywhere. We have clients and professionals working in and from seven different states, and we intend to grow across the country. By getting around geography, we avoid the need for commuting and moving people about, which is part of how we can bring such low cost with such high value to our clients.
Join the A+ Club for Student Success!
Next: What is the A+ Club?