& monthly support.
We help students set goals, track work… and get it done.
For only $135 per month.
* Sources on “Why your GPA matters” and “The Cost of College”: “Is it Still Worth Going to College? (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco), “The Average Cost of a U.S. College Education” (US News & World Report); “NCAA Eligibility Tool” (NCAA Eligibility Center); see also: “The Monetary Value of a College Education” (Pew Research) and “Fast Facts” (National Center for Educational Statistics).
Over 95% of our monthly clients stay with us month to month. 100% of our students raise their academic awareness. And our parents love getting the daily help we provide.
• High-performing students maintain a state of academic awareness and apply it daily.
• We develop that awareness for our students and give them the tools to act on it.
• When they do, grades go up.
• And that’s why our clients stay with us month to month.
Our services fit your needs: hourly tutoring with expert tutors or monthly support with powerful tools, daily support, and a low monthly fee. Call (703) 271-5334.
• No obligations, just good information.
• No long-term commitments: clients may cancel at any time.
• We are available 7-days a week, 9am-10pm. Call us!
• All you risk is Academic Success!
A+ Club Monthly Support Service
- “Thank you for everything! You and your team have been awesome.”
- “A+ helped keep my son on track and he graduated with a strong B for his senior year.”
- “I am very grateful to you and all his teachers who have taken him under their wing.”
- “I really should have started this last year!”
More testimonials here
A+ Club Hourly Tutoring
- “She scored 2300 on the SAT! Thank you!”
- “I think he was prepared to be inundated with snoozerific lectures about what he’s doing wrong! I think he was very much surprised himself. Thanks again so much!!”
- “Thank you so much for all of your help this year. [My son] managed to squeak by in Spanish … He definitely could not have done it without [your] help”
Because we change lives.
And not just by helping out with higher grades. We succeed when our students gain confidence, self-advocate, and develop enthusiasm for learning and pride in their own academic outcomes.
Our testimonials show it: here for more enthusiastic
A+ Club testimonials!
Technically, we scaffold student executive function through positive, third-party support that develops academic awareness, assignment fulfillment, goal setting, and self-advocacy.
More plainly, here’s what we do & how it works:
Monthly SupportRead more
- Improve your grades.
- Remove the burdens of student-parent arguments over homework and grades.
- Take responsibility for your work.
- Affordable, comprehensive student support starting $135 per month.
Monthly support includes:
- Daily assignment updates by email from teacher and school web pages.
- Web-based HomeworkTracker for assignment management, tracking, and oversight.
- Scheduled, weekly conversation with an experienced, professional educator for honest reflection, review, and problem solving.
- On-demand essay review for writing improvement.
- Tutoring and content help from our college student tutors.
What we doRead more
Our hourly tutoring engages students with expert guidance in all subjects with easy scheduling and affordable prices. All of our tutoring students also engage our Reflective process of articulation and ownership of academic responsibilities.
Our monthly student support service helps kids perform better at school through constant, positive oversight. We do this by encouraging students to reflect on their responsibilities, needs and goals, and then we help them track their work and remind them until it gets done. Some people call it “academic coaching.” We call it “articulation” and “accountability” because we want students and not tutors to take control.
Hourly TutoringRead more
- Expert, convenient, affordable tutoring in all subject areas, starting $40 / hour.
- We tutor middle, high school & college students in all subjects, including math, science, English, foreign languages, and history.
- Of course, our most common tutoring is in math.
- We also provide hourly one-on-one prep for AP, SAT, ACT and other standardized tests.
Here for more information about our direct tutoring programs.
We Work AnywhereRead more
By employing the latest telephone, web, and video-conferencing technologies, all of our “face time,” whether for hourly tutoring or monthly support, is virtual and can be done from and to anywhere.
We have clients and professionals working in and from eight different states, and we intend to grow across the country. By getting around geography, we avoid the need for commuting and moving people about, which is part of how we can bring such low cost with such high value to our clients.
Their prices have to cover rent, managers & clerks. Our fees go to real teachers who work directly with students from their homes to yours.
And unlike traditional tutoring , our team is at work for our students daily.Read more
• The Monthly Support program includes daily assignment updates, homework tracking, weekly grade & missing work updates, on-demand tutoring and essay review, and weekly individual work sessions with an experienced teacher.
• Unlike tutoring centers, we can bring in the best teachers who genuinely want to help students — by making it easy and convenient for them through working from home.
We go with what works best — and what delivers the most value. We use the latest web and communications technologies — and so do your kids.
A+ Club tutoring: we match student need to tutor expertise.Read more
• With today’s technologies, “face-to-face” can be home-from-home, too.
• Online means scheduling at everyone’s convenience.
• After all, no driving & no physical plant is green.
• Most importantly, it works.