Founder and President of School4Schools.com LLC & The A+ Club, Bromley is a historian, published author, entrepreneur, and teacher.
Bromley is dedicated to helping students find the success they need and deserve in school, believing that students should not be denied their opportunities and dreams just because they haven’t figured out the workflow demands of school.
Bromley’s c.v. includes:
- Founder & President. School4Schools.com LLC & The A+ Club, 2012 to present. Student support service, Arlington, Virginia.
- Social Studies Teacher and Social Studies Department Chair, Archbishop Carroll High School, Washington, DC, 2006-2012
- Founder & President. American Merchants, Inc., $15mm export and distribution company dedicated to the sale of U.S. consumer products in Latin America, 1987-1996.
- William Howard Taft and the First Motoring Presidency, 1909-1913, McFarland & Co., Jefferson, NC, 2003.
- Stretching It: The Story of the Limousine, Society of Automotive Engineers, Warrendale, PA, 2002.
Papers & Articles
- Presented to various conferences of political science, U.S. and automotive history.
- Regular contributor to the finest periodicals in automotive history, Automobile Quarterly, and The Review of the Society of Automotive Historians.
- Consultant and appearing in “This Car Matters: President Taft’s 1909 White Steam Car” by the Historic Vehicle Association, 2016.
- Consultant and appearing on various History Channel, TLC, and Discovery Channel documentaries, 2003 to 2006,
- Expert for various New York Times and Washington Post articles on automotive history.